Hairdo Braided Chignon from Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves
One of Hairdo's styleables collection, the Hairdo Braided Chignon is a contoured piece on a 5" x 3.5" flexible base that offers you one of this year's hottest fashion hair trends. Depending on where it's placed on the head, this versatile chignon will help you create several fashion looks. Made from
the amazing new tru2life fiber that looks and feels like real hair, this elegant chignon can be put in and taken out in a matter of moments, and is available in 11 multi-tonal, salon-inspired colors that have been created to blend with about anyone's hair color.
Affordable, lightweight, and easy to attach. Style, straighten, curl or brow dry - just as you would your own hair.
Tru2Life fiber is heat friendly up to 350 degrees.
For any woman who wants a sleek, modern take on a classic up-do.
- The braided chignon is attached to a flexible base with a large clip and a security comb. To begin, gather your hair in a ponytail. If your ponytail is long, wrap it into a bun and secure with pins if necessary.
- Open the large clip and slip into your hair behind the ponytail band. If needed, push the bottom comb attachment up into your hair.
- When the piece is securely in place, it should lay flat against your head.
- Check for any gaps between the piece and your head. If you find any, simply use your fingers to shape the flexible wire in the base of the piece to lie more closely to your head.
- Tuck in any stray hairs and finish as desired.