Nanogen Serum VEGF Plant Derived Growth Factor Solution
Nanogen Growth Solution is a natural plant derived sh-VEGF growth factor
serum which promotes existing hair stronger and ealthier. Irritation-free formula for daily use.
Patent Pending Technology - Growth factors are a cutting edge technology,
pioneered by Nanogen for thin hair.
The Natural Solution for Hair. VEGF maintains hair growth and ensures nutrients and oxygen. It also acts against the factors that cause hair to fall, maintaining
healthy hair growth.
Complete Approach - Complex actives protect the hair. Other nourishing and repairing ingredients also work to maintain a healthy scalp and ensure a stable, healthy platform for hair growth.
Irritation Free - The unique water based serum contains no ethanol or
propylene glycol. It causes no drying or irritation and so is comfortable for continued use every day.
- Use 1ml once every day. One bottle contains 30 mL for one month supply.
For best results use after Scalproller.
- Unscrew the cap. Draw 1ml into the pipette by rapidly pumping the bulb
- Apply the pipette directly to your scalp.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb very gently to dispense drops evenly over your
- Gently massage the drops to cover the thinning area, then allow to dry,
you do not need to rinse.
- Do not exceed the stated dosage.
Nanogen sh-VEGF Complex - The safe, plant derived growth factors in Nanogen
sh-VEGF Complex support any treatment regime.
Superoxide Dismutase - Provides broad spectrum antioxidant protection and may help to maintain levels of nitric oxide signals.
Hydrolysed Lupine Extract - Protects the hair from damage that may cause it
Soothing and Moisturizing Ingredients - Niacinamide and beta-glucan combined
prevent redness and irritation, and promote a healthy scalp.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Is it safe to use Serum VEGF every day?
- Yes it is. Serum VEGF is designed to be safe and effective when used once
Should I wash my hair before I use Serum VEGF?
- You can wash your hair as normal when using Serum VEGF, but you do not have to
wash your hair before every application. Nanogen recommend using Hair Prepare to
get the scalp thoroughly cleansed for optimum treatment results, however you can
use regular shampoos. Make sure your scalp is always dry before applying Seurm
What if I accidentally apply too much or too little?
- The glass pipette enables you to accurately measure how much product you are
applying to your scalp. Always check that the total amount you are applying is 1
ml. If you are not sure how much product you have applied, we would recommend
that you do not apply more product, instead wait until the next application time
and then make sure you apply the full 1ml.
What if I miss a treatment?
- If a treatment is missed then wait until the next application and continue
with the next dose as normal. Do not apply more than 1ml, simply continue as if
you had not missed a treatment.
Is it safe to use Serum VEGF whilst using Minoxidil, Finasteride or other
- Yes, in fact Serum VEGF has been formulated to complement other treatments.
However we would suggest always consulting your physician when you begin using
What are the side effects of using Serum VEGF?
- There are no side effects with Serum VEGF. The drying effect of Minoxidil is
avoided as Serum VEGF is a water based product and contains no alcohol.
What kind of results should I expect? How do I know it is working?
- Hair growth will be maintained and hair loss condition will be improved. Over time this effect will leave you with thicker and healthier looking hair.
How long before I see results?
- You should see an improvement after 4-6 months continuous use.
How long should I take Serum VEGF for?
- As with all hair products, to maintain the effectiveness of the treatment
you are using, you have to continue using it. To ensure optimum results Nanogen
recommend continuous use.