Cleancut ES1080 Personal Shaver
Cleancut ES1080 Personal Shaver, formerly known as Seiko S-Yard Cleancut
ES1080 Personal Shaver.
The new ES1080 Cleancut is the world's first purpose built Personal / Pubic
Shaver. The ES1080 Cleancut Personal Shaver has a new, curved, ergonomically
designed shape making it easy to get the shaver into all those "hard to reach"
areas. The new ES1080 is easy to clean. You can rinse out the head under
running water...or simply remove the foil and tap the hair and powder out of the
With pubic shaving the preferred shaving technique is dry shaving with a
lubricating powder. You will need some baby/body powder. Lightly dust the area
to be shaved with the powder and your 1080 Shaver will glide over the skin
without sticking. Remember, the ES1080 is a SHAVER and will only cut hair of
stubble length. You'll need a good safe trimmer, at least for your first shave,
to get your hair to stubble length.
Package includes: Cleancut ES1080 Personal Shaver, Cleaning Brush,
Luxurious travel pouch, Rechargeable Battery, AC Adapter for universal use and
- The First Unisex Rotary-Type Electric Shaver Designed & Engineered
Expressly as a Personal / Pubic Shaver.
- Easy to Use, Ergonomically Designed Shape.
- No nicks or cuts, No rash or bumps, No ingrown hairs.
- Rechargeable, One Hour Quick Charger (Also can be used with the cord if
- Automatic worldwide voltage (100-240V)
- Charge Indicator Light. (An indicator light shows the ES1080 is charging
and goes out when fully charged.)
- Rinse-able, Clean-out Under Running Water.
- Can be used on Face, Underarms, and Bikini lines. Great for shaving
those "Hard to Reach" Areas.
- Two colors for choice: Soft White and Pearl Blue.
- Made in Japan
- One year warranty
- Remove the cap, and check if the outer foil is securely set to the body
of the shaver
- Turn the cleaning shutter to the ·mark until it clicks in position to
close the cleaning hole.
- Then, while pressing the lock button, slide the power switch to “ON”
- To remove hair of more than 0.5 cm in length, cut it short before
shaving. (to cut long hair, it is recommended to use personal shaver
PS334 Shavy Femini trimmer) (Sold separately.)
- Bring the outer foil in gentle contact with the skin at a right angle,
and move the personal shaver slowly, apply gentle pressure.
- To get a clean shave, move the personal shaver slowly and gently against
- After use, turn off the power switch, and clean the personal shaver with
the accessory brush, then, put the cap on to protect the outer foil.
Please note that hair MUST be trimmed VERY SHORT BEFORE using the Cleancut
shaver. A length similar to a 1 to 2-day growth of a man's beard (technically
3/32" max.) Almost all problems with the Cleancut are caused by not getting the
initial trim close enough. Very few electric trimmers (with the exception of the
Seiko S-Yard PS335 and PS334 trimmers) can get this close without a fair amount
of work. But the Cleancut CANNOT shave hair longer than short stubble due to its
design. Baby or body powder must be used as a dry lubricant. Use enough so the
shaver head glides over the skin's surface. Shave "against the grain." Into, not
with, the hairs' natural direction of growth. You should be able to hear the
hairs being cut. Work on one small patch of skin at a time, say an area 2-3
times the size of the Cleancut's foil head. Go over the area repeatedly until
you don't hear anymore hairs being cut, then move on to the next area. Be
patient. The first shaving takes some time to do right. To get the initial
trimming to the right length isn't a 15-minute project and it can't be done with
just any trimmer.