SunRise Digital Alarm Clock
SunRise Alarm Clocks stimulate the effects of a sunrise, slowly increasing
light to wake the sleeper gently and naturally. The clock's light slowly begins
to shine 30 minutes before your wake-up time, gradually illuminating the room
and becoming brighter until it is time for you to awaken.
Not only is waking up to a stimulated sunrise more pleasant than waking to
the loud buzzer of a traditional alarm clock, but recent studies suggest that
waking up gradually helps you start the day in a better mood and feeling more
Alternatively, the Sunrise clock's gradual sunset feature gives your body the
signal to wind down, helping you fall asleep to a simulated sunset.
The SunRise Clock is derived from medical research on light and
human behavior. In the early morning, the biological clock is sensitive to low
intensity light. So, waking to a slowly increasing light can result in a
smoother, more natural transition to wakefulness. It features an audible back-up
alarm, the ability to set dawn and dusk cycles of 15, 30, 60, or 90 minutes,
fade to nightlight, adjustable display brightness and more. Comes with hand made
opal glass globe.
|Gradual Sunrise Wakes You
Up Naturally, Feeling Refreshed
- Gradual sunrise wakes you up gently and naturally
- Gradual sunset gives your body the signal to wind down, helping you to
- Optional backup beeper and power failure backup for reassurance
- Dimmable bedside lamp for reading or soft lighting
- Intelligent LCD display fades to very low level when you want to sleep
- Opal glass globe emits quality light
- 12 / 24 hour mode
- Power fail backup on all function
- Security light when your away from home - Lamp can be programmed to turn on and off at random intervals during the evening to give the impression the house is occupied
- Specifications: E-12 candelabra bulb, 60 watt incandescent, 120 Volt AC
- Dimensions: 10" wide x 7" tall x 7" deep
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Use the program (P) button to scroll through the clock's menu options: Set
alarm time, Set time, 12/24 hour mode, Display brightness, Sunrise length,
Sunset length, Nitelite on/off, and Security mode. Use the (+) and (-) buttons
to change settings and also to manually turn on and dim the light for general
use. Press the (A) button so it is in the out position to activate the alarm.
Other features include: Snooze, demo mode, power failure backup, auto shut off.
One Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Within one year of purchase, if the sunrise clock is defective, please remove
the glass dome and light bulb, return the base of the clock to the manufacturer
for repair or replacement. Please include a copy of invoice, a brief note
explaining the problem, and your contact information.