Toppik Hair Building Fibers, Regular / Small Size
Toppik is introducing a new look and overall brand transformation. The famous Toppik Hair Building Fibers are increasing in sizes to 12 grams, 27.5 grams and 55 grams for Regular, Economy and Giant size respectively. The slight price increase reflect the larger sizes and still offer a better value per gram than the competition.
One bottle Regular size of Toppik Hair Fibers can be used for 30 days on average. It is a good size for those people new to this product.
Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly make thinning hair look thick and full. It's Keratin fibers cling to existing hair and in seconds fill in all thinning or balding area.
Toppik fibers are tiny fibers that are sprinkled on to the thinning area, it gives the appearance of thicker, fuller hair in about thirty seconds. For both men and women. Toppik won't come off in wind, rain or perspiration. It is totally undetectable, even from as close as two inches. All you will see is thicker looking hair!
Toppik Hair Fibers Color Chart
Toppik recently created a new color Medium Blonde. The original Blonde color
may display as color Blonde or Light Blonde. Now available in 9 shades to match
any hair colors.
Toppik is easy to use. You apply Toppik by simply holding the custom container over your thinning area, and shaking it gently. In seconds, thousands of tiny color matched hair fibers will intertwine with your own hair. Charged with static electricity, they bond so securely that they will stay in place all day and night, in even the strongest wind or hardest rain.
|Toppik for Men
||Toppik for Women
- Towel or blow dry your hair, or allow it to air dry completely. Use Toppik only on dry hair.
- Hold the container in one hand 2-3 inches above the area to be thickened. For targeting
small spots, you may bring the container right up to the area.
- Shake the bottle liberally, over the desired areas with the bottle opening facing completely downward. Don't worry about any Toppik fibers falling into
surrounding hair, because they will simply disappear.
- If you can not see your
back-of-the-head area in the mirror during application, use your
other hand to guide you to the areas to be enhanced. If
necessary, apply Toppik with your head down, and look in the
mirror afterwards. Fill in further as needed. You will soon
learn to apply it effectively with only an occasional glance
at the mirror or without mirror at all.
- In frontal areas, spread your
thumb and forefinger and place your hand on top of the forehead
below the hairline to keep stray Toppik fibers from falling to forehead and eyes.
- Pat your hair to disperse fibers throughout the area. Use an open, plastic,
non-bristle brush or any comb to style your hair as you wish. You will
notice that your hair is much easier to style with the added
bulk of the Toppik fibers.
- If coverage is not complete, add more Toppik and pat or brush until your hair looks thick and full.
- For best results, lightly apply Toppik FiberHold Spray to lock the fibers into place.
- Close the container and store away from moisture when not in use.
Keratin, Ammonium Chloride, Silica, DMDM Hydantion, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
May contain: FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, D&C Red #22, D&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, D&C Green #5, FD&C Green #3, D&C Green #6, D&C Orange #4.