Stylus Successor Dual Heating Thermal Styling Brush by FHI Brands, Model: ST1101
360° Heat for Better, Longer Lasting Looks.
An upgrade to the original, award winning Stylus Thermal Styling Brush, the Stylus Successor is packed with new, advanced technology. With an innovative dual heating system consisting of two chambers of heat on the front and back, the Successor is capable of executing hair styles faster than ever before. 7 chambers of ceramic heat and 4 tourmaline ceramic heat conductors in combination with the heated, curved ridge back creates multiple smooth and curl styles.
Stylus Thermal Styling Brush has an EZ-Hold ridged tip to offer maximum control while styling. The brush has 6 rows of short, sturdy, smooth nylon teeth and a curved ridge back channels for a tangle-free glide and effortless styling. Tourmaline Technology (red area) reduces static, locks in moisture and leaves hair silky smooth with brilliant shine while the high performance ceramic heater creates super-fast, even heating across the brush.
Unlike traditional styling and curling irons, a Thermal Styling Brush does not press and flatten the hair. It leaves the integrity of the hair in its original, round form allowing for more body and volume in the hair. This tool doesn't replace a curling iron or flat iron; it creates a soft, voluminous curl pattern unique to the thermal brush.
- 7 chambers of ceramic heat
- 4 tourmaline ceramic heat conductors
- Heated curved ridge back
- Tourmaline ceramic coated sturdy, nylon bristles lock in moisture and reduce static
- Temperature control button from 250°F to HIGH 400°F to customize for any hair type
- Includes a pair of thermal styling gloves and and carrying case for styling protection
- World wide universal voltage 110-240V
- 1 hour auto shut-off
- 12ft swivel cord with self-gripping closure
- One Year Warranty
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!