One 'n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing System
One ’n Only Keratin Smoothing System includes:
- Keratin Treatment, 4 oz
- Keratin Pre & Post Shampoo, 2 oz
- Keratin Leave-in Treatment, 2 oz
- Instruction booklet
One 'n Only Brazilian Tech is changing the way beauty professionals look at Keratin smoothing treatments! One 'n Only Keratin Smoothing System reduces frizz and curl, leaving the hair looking healthier, shinier and more manageable. Hair is easier to maintain and daily styling time is considerably reduced.
- Formaldehyde free
- Recommended for use on hair that is curly, wavy or frizzy, overly bulky or unmanageable
- Made with natural keratin to help protect hair against damage. Strengthens and repairs Enhances shine, smoothness and moisture. Improves texture and condition
- Blend of Keratin proteins and amino acids
- Specially formulated for deep hydration, it leaves hair feeling nourished and optimally conditioned
- One step formula, no neutralizer required
- Simple wash-out treatment
- Suitable for all hair types and colour-treated, bleached/highlighted, and dry or damaged hair
- Keeps hair smooth and shiny
Introducing the One ’n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing System. This keratin smoothing system is safe to use with no formaldehyde added, delivers high performance frizz elimination and curl reduction that lasts up to three months.
The treatment is recommended for hair that frizzes in humidity, is dry and unruly or is difficult to manage. It is the ideal treatment for those with limited time to dry and style, or anyone with dull, curly hair who wants more shine and manageability.
The One ’n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing System helps improve overall texture and condition of the hair and comes in one formula that’s suitable for all hair types, including color-treated hair.
One ‘n Only Brazilian Tech Keratin Smoothing System creates beautiful, shiny hair – smooth as silk!
- Shampoo hair twice using Keratin Pre & Post shampoo. Towel dry to remove excess moisture.
- Run a wide-tooth comb through the hair before applying keratin smoothing treatment.
- Section the hair into 4 parts. Shake bottle well. Pour Keratin Smoothing Treatment into a bowl and stir with brush. Start with 2oz–3 oz. and add more treatment as needed. Wearing gloves is recommended.
- Starting at the nape, part the hair into 1" sections. Using a tint brush, apply cream 1/4" away from scalp; apply from scalp to ends on each section.
- Comb treatment through each section with a fine-tooth comb, making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Continue the process until entire head is treated. You can then use a wide tooth comb on the entire head to ensure even application. Start timing when treatment application is complete on entire head. Reference instruction booklet for timing.
- Rinse hair thoroughly and gently shampoo again with Keratin Pre & Post Smoothing Shampoo and remove excess moisture.
- Apply Keratin Leave-In Conditioner and comb through to detangle hair.
- Blow-dry hair 90% on a medium-hot setting, directing air flow from scalp to ends and using fingers or a brush.
- Using a flat iron, start at the nape area. Working on 1∕8" sections, slowly pass the iron from root to ends 4–5 times, infusing the treatment into the hair. (Flat iron should be at 400°–410°F for color-treated or highlighted hair and 450°F for normal or coarse/resistant hair). Repeat on all sections of hair. It is recommended not to shampoo hair for 48 hours after treatment. If hair gets wet or damp during this 48-hour period, blow dry immediately and flat iron on medium heat. It is also recommended that within this 48-hour period, hair be worn down and no clips, pins, ponytail holders or headbands.
Pre-Post Keratin Smoothing Shampoo - Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Sulfite, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Polysorbate-20, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium PCA, Cocamide MEA, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol,Caprylyl Glycol,Potassium Sorbate,Hexylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, Butylene Glycol, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
Keratin Smoothing Leave-In Conditioner - Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-37, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Bromide, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Panthenol, PPG-20 Methyl Glucose Ether, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Fragrance (Parfum), Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Limonene, Coumarin
Keratin Smoothing Treatment - Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Sodium Sulfite, Urea, Dicetyl Phosphate, Mineral Oil, Oleth-5 Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dioleyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PG Propyl Silanetriol, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Butylene Glycol
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!