Phytocyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo
Phytocyane Densifying Treatment Shampoo for women's thinning hair. Revive temporary thinning hair with this unique combination of botanicals, preparing the scalp for PHYTOCYANE revitalizing serum. Ginkgo biloba combined with vitamin B6 boosts cellular exchanges while strengthening the hair and scalp. Grape seed procyanidins combat free radicals to protect the hair bulb and prevent further damage. Phytocyane shampoo's cleansing base is formulated with coconut oil and the addition of cinchona bark that has stimulating properties, to gently cleanse and soften hair while effectively levitating hair.
Phytocyane shampoo fortifies the hair and provides anti-aging action. Density and shine are restored to your hair. Highly recommended for temporary hair loss in women.
Revitalizing Shampoo With Grapeseed Procyanidins and Ginkgo Biloba. Used with PHYTOCYANE thinning hair treatment for women.
Thinning Hair in Women
The hair growth cycle is composed of 3 different phases:
- In women the hair growth phase( or "anagene") lasts an average of 5 years, which affects 85% of the hair mass.
- Resting (or "catagene") phase which is when the hair stops growing , lasts an average of 3 weeks. This phase affects 1 to 2% of the hair mass.
- Rejecting (or "telogene") phase is when a hair falls out, pushed by a new one growing in. This phase lasts about 3 months, affecting 10-20% of the hair mass.
This natural cycle can be affected by elements such as:
- Life style (stress, pollution, diets, nutritional deficiencies, etc.)
- Hormonal changes (after pregnancy and menopause).
- "Biological clocks" (seasonal changes, and the natural aging process).
- Poorly done hair treatments and the use of harsh hair products.
Women suffer from thinning hair as a result of these four factors.
Phytocyane shampoo is ideal for use with PHYTOCYANE thinning hair treatment for women. Its combination of plant-based active ingredients restores the vitality of the hair:
- Grapeseed Procyanidins capture free radicals and protect the hair bulb.
- Ginkgo Biloba activates cell metabolism and strengthens the hair.
A decoction of Cinchona bark, chosen for its stimulating properties, in combination with a mild cleansing base derived from Coconut oil makes PHYTOCYANE shampoo effective, gentle and pleasant to use.
Wet hair thoroughly and apply product by massaging with fingertips in order to work up a rich lather. Rinse off. Repeat, leaving on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract (QuinQuina), Water/ Aqua (eau purifiee), Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Lauryl Glucoside , PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate , PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol , Fragrance (parfum), Panthenol, Ginkgo Biloba Extract , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Pyridoxine HCl, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract , Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Ethyl, butyl), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA
Made in France
|Country of Manufacture||France|
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!
Overall Ease of Use Price / Value
THE FIRST PHYTO SHAMPOO I’VE USEDReview by HENNAon 2/6/2015There are very few shampoos that have made a real difference on my hair. Now I can add something to that list, and that’s Phytocyane shampoo by Phyto. It’s a shampoo for thinning hair and it won’t make your hair come back but it adds volume and body of the like that I’ve never seen, and I actually do feel like I have more hair after using it. I can use my regular conditioner afterwards and the great thing is that the effect is still there! It’s on the pricy side, but it really really works.