BaByliss Pro Nano-Titanium Ceramic 20 Roller Hair Setter BABNTCHV21C
BaByliss Pro Nano-Titanium Ceramic 20 Roller Hair Setter, model: BABNTCHV21C
Babyliss professional hair setters with super hot 20 rollers. Nano-titanium and ceramic evenly distribute heat, eliminating damaging hot spots, leaving the hair healthy, shiny and frizz free. Ceramic infused rollers generates far infrared heat for faster styling and less damage to the hair.
- Includes 20 Rollers: 6 small rollers (size ¾”- 19 mm), 6 medium rollers (size 1” – 25 mm) and 8 large rollers (size 1 ¼” – 32 mm) for maximum versatility
- Includes 20 butterfly clips and 20 metal pins
- Nano-titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat, is stable at ultra-high temperatures, and provides optimum heat performance
- Ceramic, a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat, eliminates frizz and seals in moisture, leaving hair smooth and shiny
- Ceramic and nano-titanium evenly distribute heat, eliminating damaging hot spots
- Soft velvety roller surface offers optimum grip and protection to prevent hair damage or breakage
- Stay cool ends on the rollers for easy handling
- Base features an On/Off switch with indicator light
- Ultra fast heat up
- “Heat ready” dot on one of the rollers changes color when the rollers are ready for use
- Transparent lid ensures that rollers maintain heat
- Used with 120V in Canada/USA
- One year warranty
How To Curl Your Hair
- Place ends of hair on roller and wind toward the scalp. Roll up hair firmly, and secure clip, crossing over roller. Do not place clip in roller slit.
- The firmness of the curl is regulated by the temperature and the length of time the roller is left in your hair.
- For tight, firm curls, leaves rollers in the hair for at least ten minutes before removing. For soft, wavy curls, the roller should be removed from the hair after a shorter period of time.
- Removing roller: hold roller in one hand while removing clips with the other. Gently drop roller (DO NOT PULL) and left curl bounce back after roller has been completely removed. Let cool for one minute for a firmly set curl, and then style your hair into a look that lasts for hours.
- After using the hairsetter several times, you will find the best timing for the texture of your hair and for the result you desire.
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove.ca guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!