Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 1 Maintenance
Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 1, Maintenance
Nailtiques Formula 1 helps maintain a strong, yet flexible nail. This carefully balanced formula will continually work to bond the nail layers together while preventing the nail from becoming too hard. Healthy nails are not only strong, but flexible.
Nailtiques Formula 1 - Maintenance - For Healthy Nails
Recommended for nails that are naturally healthy or have been treated with Formula 2 or Formula 2 Plus and have overcome previous problems.
Nailtiques Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions. The salon tested formulations offer special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium. The protein formula bonds the nail layers together, building a strong nail foundation resistant to peeling, chipping and splitting.
To maintain healthy, flexible nails apply Formula 1 three times per week. If color polish is desired, use one coat, apply color polish and another coat of Formula 1 as a top coat. An additional top coat may be applied during the week of prolong your manicure. Without color polish, apply one coat of Formula #1 three times per week. It is not necessary to remove protein between applications.
- Turn bottle upside down and roll between the palms of your hands to blend ingredients. This will prevent air bubbles which could prevent nail protein from adhering properly to the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of nail protein. For best, results, wash nails with soap and water to assure the nail is free from any substances (oil, creme, etc.) which may prevent your nail protein from adhering properly.
- Allow hands to lay flat for 30 seconds to allow the protein to set and prevent it from rolling onto the cuticle.
- Per your prescribed instructions, reapply over existing coats of protein and /or color polish.
- Remove Nail Protein with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover.
- Wash nails thoroughly with soap and water prior to application.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Toluene, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide Formaidehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Phthalate, Acrylic Resin, Formalin, Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Calcium.
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove.ca guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!