Zazen Nano-Silver & Titanium Flat Iron with Rounded Tip Z-MODUS 1''
Zazen Nano-Silver & Titanium Flat Iron, Model: Z-MODUS was discontinued. We recommend NP Infinity Ceramic Digital Flat Iron.
Zazen's Z-MODUS, a high performance, high technology 1" flat iron. This new iron's plates are specially designed with innovative rounded tips. Not only can you get close to the roots, but also it is excellent for detailed work. A hinge lock located in the back is a clever little feature that makes this flat iron easy to store when not in use, and keeps the plates at maximum heat when the iron is on.
This visually appealing iron combines nano-silver and titanium technology, with an advanced ceramic heater (heats up to 430°F / 221°C), Korean plates and universal voltage. Plus, its LCD temperature control provides with ultimate precision.
- 1 inch slim plates with innovative rounded tips
- Quick heat up to 430°F (221°C)
- LCD temperature control displays the temperature in Fahrenheit
- NANO-SILVER technology
- TITANIUM technology
- Advanced CERAMIC heater
- Surround heat
- Hinge lock
- 9-foot swivel power cord
- Sleek ergonomic design with an ultra slim profile
- Professional 360 degree swivel cord to prevent tangling
- Universal Voltage convenient for international traveling
- One year warranty
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove.ca guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!