BaByliss Pro Ceramic Ionic 30 Roller Hair Setter BABHS40C
Babyliss Pro Ceramic Ionic 30 Roller Setter
Babyliss professional hair setters with super hot rollers. Ion generator emits millions of negative ions through dual ports, leaving the hair healthy, shiny and frizz free. Ceramic infused rollers generates far infrared heat for faster styling and less damage to the hair.
One of the best hot rollers with ceramic and ionic technology.
- Ion generator has dual ports
- Ceramic is infused into the rollers
- Includes 30 rollers in assorted sizes: 8 jumbo (1-1/2"), 8 large (1-1/4"), 8 medium (1"), 6 small (3/4")
- 15 Butterfly clips with storage pouch
- 2 temperature settings: High, Low
- Vertical split cover opens in a compact manner
- Can be used on dry or slightly damp hair
- The cool-touch roller tips allow easy removalBuilt-in collapsible stand saves space for smaller work surfaces and positions the rollers for comfortable access.
- The spikes on each roller ensures that hair curls evenly, without tangles
- Indicator light
- The ceramic material is infused into the rollers and the ion generators are found on both sides of the heating unit.
- CERAMIC technology ensures better temperature control, generates far-infrared heat and emits negative ions, which seal the hair cuticle and further enhance the wellness of the hair.
- Instant heat technology saves time.
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- One year warranty
How To Curl Your Hair
- Place ends of hair on roller and wind toward the scalp. Roll up hair firmly, and secure clip, crossing over roller. Do not place clip in roller slit.
- The firmness of the curl is regulated by the temperature and the length of time the roller is left in your hair.
- For tight, firm curls, leaves rollers in the hair for at least ten minutes before removing. For soft, wavy curls, the roller should be removed from the hair after a shorter period of time.
- Removing roller: hold roller in one hand while removing clips with the other. Gently drop roller (DO NOT PULL) and left curl bounce back after roller has been completely removed. Let cool for one minute for a firmly set curl, and then style your hair into a look that lasts for hours.
- After using the hairsetter several times, you will find the best timing for the texture of your hair and for the result you desire.
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove.ca guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!