KQC X-Heat Ceramic Styling Iron KR-105R 1"
KQC Professional Ceramic Styling Iron with X-Heat, Model: KR-105R
Professional Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron / Hair Straightener with infrared heat and natural ionic. KQC Styling Iron softens hair faster, seals in cuticles, enhances hair shine, reduces frizz to give a silky professional finish.
- Plates width 1"
- Professional Styling Iron with Ceramic TOURMALINE technology
- Ultra powerful Korean Ceramic Heaters that provides precise and stable temperatures
- Tourmaline ceramic plates and multi-layer ceramic heating elements
- X-Heat generates negative ions to retain hair moistured and reduce frizz
- Far-infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
- Heats up in seconds
- Variable heat settings from 140° to 410° F
- Ergonomic design to straighten, flip or curl hair with a twist of the wrist
- For all hair types
- Creates a shiny, smooth finish
- Professional 360° swivel cord to prevent tangling
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- One year warranty
KQC Flat Iron with X-Heat Technology
X-Heat Technology is a unique new system that softens hair faster, seals in cuticles, locks in hair color to give a healthy, silky professional finish. X-Heat by KQC is a specially formulated combination of ceramic and tourmaline gemstone complimented with precise heat technology to generate far-infrared heat and negative ions - preserving moisture and leaving hair silky smooth. The result is any hair-styling impression can be easily achieved without the static electricity and frizzles of conventional technology. X-Heat by KQC is the future available now for beautiful, healthy styling.
Natural Ionic TOURMALINE Flat Iron for Shiny and Beautiful Hair
Tourmaline gemstone crystals, which are a natural source of negative ions and far-infrared heat, are infused into the plate surfaces to create beautiful styles with less damage and result in healthy, shiny, beautiful hair.
- Tourmaline - Pure precious gem stone crystals.
- Tourmaline is a natural source of negative ions and far infrared heat.
- Negative ions eliminates frizz and close the cuticle to create smooth, shiny hai
- Far infrared heat penetrates hair from within, resulting in faster styling with less damage.
How to Use KQC Styling Iron
Always start from the lowest heat setting and increase the heat as needed for your hair type and texture. Lower heat setting are recommended for fine or damaged hair. Higher heat setting are for difficult to manage thick hair.
The red light above the on/off switch will remain steady when the iron is on but not fully heated; it will blink when the iron has reached its designated temperature. No red light (with the switch in the on position) means the iron is in the process of decreasing the temperature to a lower heat setting.
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove.ca guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!