Sound Oasis Ear Therapy Sound Card SC-300-02
Sound Oasis Ear Therapy Sound Card, #SC-300-02
Six (6) of the sounds were developed by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson, one of the world’s leading experts on sound therapy. Dr. Thompsons’ sounds represent the most advanced approach to tinnitus therapy sounds that anyone has ever attempted with fixed pre-recorded sound tracks.
Each sound track has multiple high range frequencies built right into the music so it is more palatable to play - during the day or to sleep with at night. Six (6) other sounds provide nature only sounds for pleasant masking therapy and customized versions of white noise targeting specific and general tinnitus frequencies.
- Ocean Surf -- Ocean surf provides a calm rhythm that helps you drift off to sleep or creates a relaxing Oceanside environment.
- Rain -- A gentle rainfall provides a peaceful setting for relaxation and sleep. The shower sound is particularly good at masking higher toned sounds.
- Stream -- A rippling mountain stream helps you unwind and creates an excellent background sound for daily activities in the home or at the office.
- White Noise 4K -- The steady flow of a cascading waterfall at 4,000 Hz is perfect as a “natural white noise” for masking unwanted background sounds and common tinnitus frequencies.
- White Noise 6K -- The steady flow of a cascading waterfall at 6,000 Hz is perfect as a “natural white noise” for masking unwanted background sounds and common tinnitus frequencies.
- Full Spectrum -- A steady white noise covering a full 1,000 to 10,000 Hz range provides a broad frequency range for tinnitus management.
- Thera 1 – 1K - 10K (Dr. Thompson) -- Targets peak masking frequencies from 1,000 - 10,000 Hz.
- Thera 2 – 1K - 10K (Dr. Thompson) -- Targets masking frequencies from 1,000 - 10,000 Hz with multiple peak emphasis areas.
- Thera 3 – 1K - 10K (Dr. Thompson) -- A similar sound that targets masking frequencies from 1,000 - 10,000 Hz with multiple peak emphasis areas.
- Thera 2K - 8K (Dr. Thompson) -- Targets major masking frequencies from 2,000 - 8,000 Hz with sharp peak emphasis areas at 7,800 Hz, 4,500 Hz, 3,000 Hz and 2,500 Hz.
- Thera 2.5K - 5K (Dr. Thompson) -- Targets masking frequencies with peaks between 2,500 - 5,000 Hz.
- Thera .9K - 3.2K (Dr. Thompson) -- Targets major masking frequencies from 900 - 3,200 Hz
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Fabove.ca guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!